Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sexxit! - 7/25/12

(Right-Click/Ctrl-Click to 'Save File As')

Check it out, so Sonya and I were like, "We have no idea what to do this week," so we decided to take my obsession with Reddit and make a show out of it.

I've been a Redditor for about year now, and the community never fails to astound me in ways that I didn't think the internet could anymore. So many Redditors on /r/sex are willing to give you meaningful comments if you have questions, stories, or need serious help with a problem, and I don't think I've ever seen someone made fun of or trolled for a serious question. Topics are all over the maps, including but not limited to: trouble with orgasms, how to bring up BDSM with a partner, tips for oral sex, etc.

Besides talking about some important questions that we found on /r/sex and might be helpful to you, I hope that if you take away anything from this, it's to hopefully facilitate better communication with partners, and conversations with friends and family. Yes, sometimes it can be awkward. It's usually awkward in fact, but that shouldn't stop you from being able to talk about questions you have, or things you think are relevant, because they matter, and you're not alone.

Useful Links:
  1. /r/sex (Sexxit)
  2. /r/sexpertslounge (The Sexpert's Lounge)
  3. The Sexpert's Lounge Blog
Music you heard:
  1. "I Don't Know Enough About You" by Peggy Lee
  2. "Toboggan" by Podington Bear
  3. "Mayhem" by Terrorizer
Now go use the internet more! And as always, if you have questions/comments/rants, please hit the little contact button on top of the page!

1 comment: